The Director of Conservation Programming is a 75% time position with full-time seasonal work between the months of February – October. This job is located in Seattle, WA with some regional travel. Responsibilities include:
- Sustain a strong culture of equity, inclusion, well-being, and collaborative leadership across all DDCSP programming
- Maintain and extend relationships with an extensive network of local, regional, and national conservation practitioners and professionals.
- Collaborative improvement of and innovation in the design and delivery of the immersive eight-week field program in conservation for the first-year program
- Support staff professional development and maintain a generative work culture
- Manage program finances, budget construction and reconciliation, post-award monitoring and reporting
- Collaborate in grant-writing and/or fundraising